When I was on a Margaret Beale course earlier in the year, I started fusing strips of organza, cutting shapes in them, but I got no further with it. Over the last few days I’ve had a bit of a clear up, and found the folder that I’d put the pieces in, so I thought I would have a play around with it and see what appeared!
I stitched the pieces of organza onto a felt backing, using various machine stitches. I then hand stitched using my very limited range of hand stitching. I finished off by adding beads, sequins and buttons.
Not sure what I shall do with it now, but I did enjoy just playing, with no specific aim in mind.