Monday 3 January 2011

Christmas Tags

 

I had a great afternoon making tags for my 12 day gifts.

                Christmas 2010 - Tags

 

 

 

Firstly I cut pieces of card to the size I wanted the tags to be, and covered this on both sides with fabric paper, or bits of backgrounds that I had in my stash. I stamped with a Christmas words stamp. For the edging I used silver plumber’s tape, which I cut into thin strips and adhered around the cards. I then used various metal working wheels to press in firmly and give a pattern. I wondered why I’d bought a bingo card embossing folder, but it came in useful here!  I cut spare bits of silver coloured metal into the correct size, and using my Wizard embossed it. The metal was coloured with alcohol ink, a hole punched and ribbon added.

 

No comments: