Well anyone who knows me will know that I have difficulty with cutting straight lines, let alone folding them! So I was really pleased that I was able to actually complete this project.
Books similar to this were used in china to hold embroidery threads.
It consists of five paper compartments, and the folding has to be pretty on the nail, If anyone would like the instructions I can let them have them. I added bits and pieces into the compartments.
The cover was made using embellished fabrics, sari silk and stitching. The closure thread was made with sari silk which I sewed along several times with a zig zag stitch.
I added a hand made bead and a bead from a broken necklace to finish it off.