Monday, 1 October 2007

Art Challenge

Have finally managed to get around to starting this challenge, set by Trish. I think some people are on page 3 and I have just managed to colour my textured background , which was the first one. Well after this week things should be a little easier time wise, says she keeping all fingers crossed!

Here is what I have done so far:

My book was made from water colour paper put together with my comb binding machine.
I used some ready mixed quick drying Interior Filler on the left side of the page, and a plastic grid (don't know where it came from) randomly to get the pattern. When it was dry I sprayed with Sticky Fingers Liquid Lustre colour washes (available from my friend Carol) in Aubergine, Green and Aqua , with a touch of blue. What will become of this page I have no idea as yet.


Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

It's yummy looking, Annie!

Fiona said...

Looking good - can't wait to see how it turns out