Tuesday 16 October 2007

12 days of Christmas

Christmas has come early for members of CCSwaps, or at least for me! Sweetpea has organised a swap for which we have to make 12 gifts the same & wrap and tag them. We will get 12 different gifts back. Well a glutton for punishment maybe, but I signed up twice, and my 24 gifts, wrapped and tagged have been packed ready for the post tomorrow.


Domino Magnets using alcohol inks, shrink plastic , paper clay and beads for embellishments


Felt inners filled with pot pourri , mulberry paper stamped and trimmed for the outer cover. Embossed leaves and a paper rose tucked under the ribbon of each stack.


All packaged ready to be boxed and sent off to Sweetpea.

2 comments:

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

Annie--I'm drolling here! Such wonderful projects & packaging. what fun this is going to be...Autumn

SweetPea said...

OMG Annie - I am so glad that I clicked on your blog - I would never have realized that the sachets were INSIDE the other bag. I don't know that my son will let me open it . . . . ROFL
We might have to let others know that they are to actually OPEN the outside bag. You did a FANTASTIC job!!!!