Monday 20 August 2007

Da Vinci Tip-In



Tip-In pages is an ongoing monthly swap being run by Sweetpea on Creative Swaps.The idea is to make one page a month to a given theme .
This month the theme is da Vinci and my page is going to the lady herself:) Hope she likes it!
My background was made using alcohol inks in mushroom, butterscotch, caramel and gold.
For the stamped images, Vitruvian Man (Cherry Pie Art Stamps), Mona Lisa face, mouth and the words (unknown) I used Versafine Vintage Sepia.
Other images are from Trish's da Vinci Sheet
coloured with a walnut ink dauber.
For the letters I used copper coloured metal , stamped on
the reverse and embossed. These were then folded
around 'inchie' squares and embossed with a multi coloured embossing powder. I've no idea what it was , a sort of bronze with some blue in it, lol.
I didn't like it so I distressed them by sanding lightly and sponging on bottle alcohol ink.
I enjoyed doing this project.

1 comment:

SweetPea said...

I peeked, I peeked, I cannot tell a lie! I LOVE YOUR PAGE (or shall I say "my" page . . . LOL! Can't wait to hold this in my own little hands and then add it to my book!
Thanks so much Annie - she is beautiful!!!