Monday 23 July 2007

Playing with Gesso

Yesterday I played a lot with Gesso. Adrienne is running a swap using a Shabby Chic Gesso background and gave us several ideas, so here goes.

Shabby Gesso.

The first one was made using Adrindack in Rueberry and the second using Posh Inks, green, orange and yellow.




Irresistable Gesso.


The first one was stamped in Versafine Sepia (stamp by Crafty Individuals) and I used Posh Inks, yellow , terracotta and butterscotch with clear gesso.
Second one was stamped in Vivid plum , and I used Posh Inks in blue, green and eggplant.

Textured Gesso.


This was made with a thick coating of black gesso, stamped into whilst wet with a foam stamp and I also used a plastic picnic fork. When it was dry I coloured it with Sticky Fingers Liquid Lustre in green and orange, but this is what I got!





No comments: