Thursday 6 December 2007

Klimt ATC


I made this ATC for a swap in a group I belong to. I had had the Klimt cube by Judikins for a while, but had never used it. I bet we all have stamps bought and not used. When I look through mine I sometimes think to 'What on earth did I buy that for? ', and then there is the the joy of finding a stamp you want to use immediately lol. This was one of those times, I quite like how it turned out.

The background was made using a mixture of Sticky Fingers lustre sprays, available from Carol and Aileen's Outside the Margins Sprays. This was stamped with the Klimt images in silver shadow ink. The mountboard was sprayed with the same colours and stamped with Brilliance Lightening Black. The words were printed from my computer onto vellum and I added a small metal embellishment.

1 comment:

Adrienne Wood said...

Oooh, this is BEAUTIFUL. I am looking forward to having one of my own to keep!