Sunday 2 September 2007

Doodle Bug

The theme for Bren's 9 for 10 ATC swap for September is doodling, and let me tell you, once you start it is addictive!!

I started off by dividing my ATC card into 8 by the use of curving lines and then I just mindlessly filled each segment with patterns. I then sprayed with Aileen's spray in Tahoe Turquoise and added a blast of Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist, Iridescent Gold. I stuck a jewel where the lines meet. I took the plunge re making another 9 the same or as near as I could. I traced the dividing lines, but all the rest was freehand.


This one was done in the same way, and yes I made 10 of them lol. The colouring was done using Lumiere
Metallic Olive, daubed on with a wet baby wipe. I added Opalite Cypress Frost in the same way and then a quick spray of Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist , Iridescent Gold. I rubbed some gold glimmer chalk around the edges. I am not sure about the colour of this one, although it is better in real life.

I am not sure if either of these will make it to the swap, I might just have to feed the addiction and do some more!

No comments: