Wednesday 30 May 2007

More Not the Stazon Technique



I have signed up for a swop using this technique so thought that I would have another play with it today. For the ATC above I used matt 229 gsm matt paper,and a Vivid Dynamic Rainbow
inkpad.

The two below I used cheapo glossy photo paper and a Vivid Impressionist Rainbow inkpad.





I had stamped some more images on matt paper, but I had a real struggle adding the inks, came out a proper mess, and the image was barely visible. After trying two of these I tore them up and as I did noticed that it wasn't the same paper I had used for the previous ones, so certainly with the Vivid inks a better quality of paper seems to be necessary. I had one stamped image left so thought I'd try it with Posh Inks. Not so good a result, though may work better with a different image.

No comments: